Dollar Tree Quick & Easy Pizza Recipe
I have partnered with Dollar Tree to come up with a quick and easy recipe that your entire family will enjoy. Best of all, when you shop at your local Dollar tree for all your ingredients, you can be sure your lunch or dinner will cost no more than $10!
Here's what you'll need:
-1 pizza pan
-1 pizza slicer *I used Dollar Tree's "Betty Crocker" brand
-3 bags of shredded mozarella cheese (3 oz. bags) *I used Dollar Tree's "Frigo" brand
-1 jar of Pizza sauce (14 oz.) *I used Dollar Tree's "Pantry Essentials" brand
-1 pizza crust
*The ingredients below are toppings I chose to use for my pizza but, you can use whatever you like as a topping.
-1 Red Tomatoe
Again, be sure to stop at your local Dollar Tree first for all the ingredients above before going to the grocery store. Dollar Tree is your one-stop-shop for affordable food, spices, and cooking supplies.
*Super-mama Tip: before planning weekly family meals, a holiday, birthday party, or get-together with friends, make a quick run to your local Dollar Tree store instead of the grocery store. Everything is just $1 each which helps you and your family save some extra cash for other essentials.
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Spray coconut oil or pam oil to pizza pan.
3. Place the pizza crust on the pizza pan.
4. Spread pizza sauce on crust.
5. Sprinkle 2 bags of shredded mozarella cheese.
6. Add spinach and sliced tomatoes as desired. *Or if you would like to add any other toppings to your pizza, add it.
7. Sprinkle remaining bag of shredded mozarella cheese.
8. Place pan in the oven for about 10-15 minutes until crust is golden and cheese is melted.
9. Remove pizza from oven, let cool for 5 minutes, slice into desired slices, and serve!
I am so glad I had the opportunity to collaborate with Dollar Tree and try this affordable, quick, and super easy recipe. My husband, daughter, and myself truly enjoyed eating our pizza lunch as it was super delicious. Not to mention, it was so easy to make and hassle free. I was able to get it all done way before my daughter woke up from her nap! Now that's definitely a plus in my book...
...Sew This is Life!
*Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Dollar Tree. However, all opinions and ideas are my own. This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you.